Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my blog. Here you would have found most informative articles based on different skills and experience ideas as well simple tips & tricks news update regular basis as I planned to share my own experience to you so you can learn new things as well you have opportunity to publish your own articles, ideas and tips to make your skills presence online free on my blog. Share ideas and gain experience.
Working
Photo Credit: Source: Doodlekit



This is Sohel. My nickname it is though, friends and family called my as it is familiar with everyone around me. I loved to share experience to my followers so they can learn something and apply. I liked to learn new things, idea, assignment quickly as I can tell myself a quick learner. I'm the author and blogger here on my website. I'm a web designer and learning development as I'm also a graphic designer based on 2 Dimensions Design. I have good skilled on Photoshop, Illustrator and basic rest of the graphic design software while I liked to play with HTML and CSS as well I have known basics well about Javascript and Jquery and still learning Wordpress and PHP Development as my aim is to be expert Web Design and Developer. Keep your pray to me. Anyone would like to join at my blog as blogger are likely invited. My first aim by creating this blog is share thoughts, idea and gain more experience. Hope you guys support me as what I need to grow this blog top around the corner. 
Share your own ideas, get informative news and tech updates, learn new ideas, get tips and tricks, find free learning courses information on our blog as well downloads software you need.
Regards.

No comments:

Write your comment here...

Powered by Blogger.